Stanford Health Care recognizes the importance of patients’ access to information and is committed to helping patients make informed decisions regarding the out-of-pocket cost of their care.
As of January 1, 2021, under the new CMS Pricing Transparency rule, Stanford Health Care offers a comprehensive machine readable file of our standard charges for your review.
- The available list of standard charges is not a true estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for services at Stanford Health Care.
- Your out-of-pocket costs will depend upon actual services that you receive, Stanford Health Care’s negotiated rates with your insurance plan and your insurance coverage.
- This charge list does not reflect all discounts for which uninsured patients are eligible. These discounts can range from 100%-50%.
- The payer-negotiated rates in the file do not include alternate rates for claims which may have additional or unexpected services or trauma claims.
- Multiple services may be included within each procedure represented by a CPT; we are only displaying the negotiated rate for the primary CPT.
- Services that do not have payer-specific rates may reflect services that are not paid outside of a bundled payment or may not have volume needed to determine a payer-specific rate.
- Some rates shown for pharmacy services may reflect different unit pricing.
- Your insurance coverage determines your co-payment, co-insurance percentage, and annual deductible.
- We encourage you to contact your health insurance representative if you have specific questions related to potential out-of-pocket costs for care per your insurance coverage.
Click to view Stanford Health Care’s machine-readable file of Standard Charges. Charges are effective as of December 4, 2020 and are subject to change.