Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group in San Ramon
Part of Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group San Ramon office is temporarily inactive. Click here to view our other locations in Pleasanton, Castro Valley, Emeryville and Oakland.
We are the premier cardiology practice serving the East Bay with over 30 providers in five convenient offices. We offer the latest in cardiology services, including cardiac diagnostic testing, leading-edge treatments for arrhythmia, and non-surgical approaches to vascular disease.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
5201 Norris Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
Our Advanced Practice Providers
- Cardiovascular Disease Diagnosis, Treatment and Management
- Arrhythmia Diagnosis, Treatment and Management
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Pacemaker Analysis and Reprogramming
- Defibrillator Analysis and Reprogramming
- Holter Monitoring
- Loop and Event Recorder
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Ultrasound Vascular Imaging, including renal, carotid, abdominal aorta, mesenteric, lower extremity (arterial and venous) and brachial arteries
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF) - Español
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or email the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org.