Non-COVID-19 patients or COVID-19 patients who have been cleared as no-longer infectious
- Two healthy visitors can be designated for each patient, but only one can visit per day during visiting hours
Non-COVID-19 patients at the end of their life*
- Six healthy visitors within a 24-hour period. Up to three visitors can visit together for up to 2 hours.
- There may be two groups per day.
COVID-19 patients at the end of their life
- When requested, and approved by the Visitor Exception Committee
Patients under age 18 or has disabilities (physical, mental, or developmental)
- Allowed one caregiver to come with them
- If the caregiver must leave, they may trade with another healthy caregiver once per 24 hour period.*
- There is no limit to the amount of time or number of days that the caregiver is allowed in the room. *
Patients are allowed one caregiver to come with them if the patient:
- Is in labor in the emergency room
- Has a caregiver who requires training for home care.
*Effective February 15, 2021