Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group
About our Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group
Our Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group was founded in April 2004 and is coordinated by Susan Jacobs RN, MS. Meetings are held every other month. Guest speakers have addressed topics such as:
- Experimental Therapies for IPF
- Updates from International American Thoracic Society (ATS) Meetings
- The Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis IPF Research Questionnaire Results
- All You Need to Know About Oxygen
- Exercise and the IPF Patient
- Quality of Life at the End of Life
Please call Susan Jacobs at 650-725-8083 to confirm date and time as they are subject to change.
Second Monday of every other month
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Center for Advanced Lung Disease
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305