Pay Your Bill Online
Log in to your MyHealth account to see and pay your bills.
Have a question about MyHealth? Visit our MyHealth FAQs to get answers fast.
Pay by Phone
Patient Billing Customer Service Office
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We are closed daily for lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Pay by Mail
Tri-Valley - Ambulatory Surgery Center
P.O. Box 740715
Los Angeles, CA 90074-0715
Request Shared Access/Proxy Account on MyHealth
To request shared access to view a child's or adult patient's online health record and/or billing information, learn more through the MyHealth Share Access (Proxy) Program.
Financial Counseling is available to help you navigate the financial component of getting care at Tri-Valley - Ambulatory Surgery Center. As part of the Patient Access Services team, financial counselors are dedicated to serving as a resource to you and your family, including by:
- Explaining your insurance coverage and benefits
- Estimating your financial responsibility for services not covered by insurance
- Identifying possible ways for you to pay for your care if you do not have adequate funds or health insurance
- Helping you identify and obtain coverage for government programs, where available
- Addressing questions or concerns regarding your insurance coverage and financial assistance
Reach a financial counselor at 925-534-6457 from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Financial counselors strive to make the financial concerns surrounding your care as stress free as possible, so you can focus on what is most important—your health.
This is information for the Tri-Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center