Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
As long as suppliers comply with our invoicing requirements, Stanford Health Care Accounts Payable can accommodate the following net term options:
Stanford Health Care net terms for new vendors (or vendors not under contracted net terms):
- JP Morgan Chase SUA Credit Card: N15 - Request onboarding via SUA.Supplier.Support@JPMChase.com
- Paymode-X ACH: http://www.paymode.com/stanfordpayments
- Paymode-X Premium (Fee Based): N45
- Paymode-X Basic (No Fee): N60
- Note: Offer early pay discount to improve net terms
- GHX E-Pay
- JPM IDS
Existing Vendors can stay at their existing contracted net terms until the next renewal period.
Contractors, rent, physicians, government, and utilities payees are EXEMPT from standard net terms.