New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Menlo Medical Clinic in Menlo Park - 321 Middlefield
We are Menlo Park's neighborhood clinic offering exceptional service. We've grown with the city, expanding over the years to over 50 physicians covering 20 disciplines in two locations.
Menlo Medical Clinic partners with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-498-6500 Getting Here
Our Primary Care Doctors
Services Offered at 321 Middlefield Road
Our Care Team
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Health Questionnaire (PDF)
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Chinese
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
University HealthCare Alliance ("UHA") operates the Menlo Medical Clinic practice. UHA is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine. UHA contracts with Menlo Medical Clinic to provide the medical care in the practice. Neither UHA, Stanford Health Care, nor Stanford University employ the physicians in the practice and do not exercise control over the professional services provided by Menlo Medical Clinic.
New to the clinic? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment, call 650-498-6500
Obstetrician/Gynecologist Appointments: 650-498-6500
Contact Dermatology Physician: 650-498-6500
Dermatology Appointments: 650-498-6500
Video visits now available. Call 650-498-6500 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.